Saturday 9 May 2015

Why Give Up

Oh yes you heard me right, why give up... Oh yes I can hear the excuses loud and clear, oh the world is so hard, people are not encouraging, they are not inspiring, I don't have any helper, all I have are enemies who want to see me fail, I don't have any means of income... well the excuses goes on and on. Well news flash while you are there piling up the excuses, drenched in self pity someone is there piling up his proceeds drenched in wealth. Well at least know his:

  • If you fall or fail a million times rise and try a million times
  • Change tactics if you have to
  • Never make the same mistakes over and over again
  • Believe in yourself
  • what you have is what you need to become what you want
  • Some of those situations you think are stumbling blocks are meant to be your inspiration
  • Be thankful
  • Be prayerful
  • Be good
  • Be steady
  • Be happy
  • Be helpful
  • Don't hate
  • Dont envy
  • Be unrealistic (being realistic is being normal, regular trust me if you want to stand out, you don't want to be regular)
  • Don't be afraid to dream big but beware of starting from the top
  • Stay focused
  • Read up great people's story
  • Be always ready for a break through "You don't want your break through to pass you by cos you were not read"
This picture says more;




Why give up on yourself when I haven't given up on you, I believe in you, I believe you can be that person you have alway dreant of, remember great people are not born great they were made great let Oprah Winfrey, Walt Disney, Jayz and Beyonce, Micheal Jordan, Steve Jobs, 2Face Idibia and many more be an inspiration to you " The whole world can give up on you and its cool and fine as long as you don't let it bother you you can still be great but the moment you give up on yourself and hang your raci ng boots you are done... I am gunning for the top and looking forward to seeing you there...

No comments:

Post a Comment